Mayfield Parochial Church Council (PCC) does not receive any government or central church funding and relies solely on voluntary donations to support activities at the Church of St Dunstan’s and services at the Chapel of the Good Shepherd within the Cottage Hospice at Five Ashes.
Our church and chapel need £8,852 each month to pay for our current level of operation:
- £6,056 on our share of clergy, housing, training and Diocesan costs
- £994 on the direct costs of our services including musical support
- £690 on maintaining the Church and insurance
- £1,112 on administering Parish activities
- Our PCC encourages everyone interested in supporting the work and life of our church in Mayfield and Five Ashes to join the PARISH GIVING SCHEME. To find out how this works please click here
It is easy to join by telephoning their dedicated number 0333 002 1271. You should have at hand:
- Your personal bank account details
- The name of our parish – Mayfield/St Dunstan
- Our PGS account code – 10-3020370
Existing members can increase their regular donation by telephoning 0333 002 1260. You will need your personal PGS ID No.
FURTHER SUGGESTIONS OF WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN GIVE:
Direct to the Mayfield PCC’s bank account with Nat West – Sort Code 55-70-13; A/C No. 08277540. If applicable, please fill in a Gift Aid Form and send to the Parish Office: email@example.com
Card Reader in St Dunstan’s
Simply tap your debit or credit card to the reader having inserted the amount you wish to give.
For further queries, please contact the Parish Office:firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01435 8873484
‘But just as you excel in everything…see that you also excel in this grace of giving.’
2 Corinthians 8:7